Solitaire Card Games
How to Play Solitaire
Klondike Solitaire Instructions
Card game solitaire is just like any other basic solitaire game. The following is a list of instructions for how to play the game.
- Drag a card onto any card of opposite suite and 1 greater value. Aces low.
- Click on a face-down card to flip it into play
- Drag (or double-click) Aces to the "Suite Stacks" at the top
- Click the deck (top-left) to cycle through its cards.
- Drag Kings onto empty card stacks.
- The object of the game is to get all the cards into the Suite Stacks at the top. Once the an Ace is in its Suite Stack, you can place additional cards of the same suite in that Suite Stack. The card must always be one greater than the current top card of the Suite Stack (2 goes on Ace, 5 goes on 3, king goes on queen, etc.)
More Solitaire Games
DISCLAIMER: The games on this website are using PLAY (fake) money. No payouts will be awarded, there are no "winnings", as all games represented by 247 Games LLC are free to play. Play strictly for fun.